The Ashbury Plaza project consisted of developing an open lot on County Line Road in Madison, AL. After clearing and grubbing the site, we proceeded to grade and excavate the property for the building pad and parking lot.
Our next step was to install approximately 400 feet of 8” ductile iron water main. This not only supplied the domestic water; but, also, with the installation of a Fire Vault, we supplied the connections for fire protection as well.
We also connected the sanitary sewer service by placing a new manhole and main sewer line. To provide drainage, we installed reinforced concrete pipe along with concrete structures for storm drainage.
The next phase was forming and pouring concrete curb and gutter with a machine and steel forms. After curb, we installed the dense grade base and 2 layers of asphalt paving. To wrap up the project, we applied paint striping for traffic direction and parking.
• OWNER: Gateway Commercial
• GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Jerry L. Smith & Associates
• LOCATION: County Line Road – Madison, AL
• USE: Multi-Tenant Strip Mall
• SERVICES: Clearing, Grading, Site Prep, Offsite Borrow Fill, Water Main Installation, Sanitary Sewer Installation, Storm Drainage, Curb & Gutter, Dense Grade Base, Asphalt Paving, and Paint Striping
This Holiday Inn Express project consisted of much more than site prep and excavating for the hotel's building pad and it's parking lot!View Project
The Bedingfield Subdivision is a multi-tenant commercial subdivision project that required importing over 18,000 cubic yards of dirt!View Project
Another complete-solution project that consisted of developing an open lot for this multi-tenant strip mall located on County Line Road.View Project